Belkyra is a Health Canada approved injectable product produced by Allergan. Specifically, Belkyra is deoxycholic acid. It has been proven a safe injectable substance, that is used to reduce and potentially erase the excess fat under the chin. When injected into subcutaneous fat, Belkyra causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat.
Belkyra is the first and only Health Canada- and FDA-approved injectable treatment that is used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat).
Injectable fillers are an alternative response to a need that used to only be treated with drastic plastic surgery. Small amounts of safe fluids are injected into various spots around the problem area — this process has little downtime, no scarring and can be completely reversed in most cases*.
Injectable fillers can help solve the following issues:
- Scars: Injectable fillers are effective at masking and reducing the appearance of scars.
- Wrinkles: Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers provide a smooth, long-lasting correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Sagging: Injectable fillers add volume to areas that have lost volume over time, boosting sagging skin and reversing the signs of aging.
- Non-Surgical Nose Augmentation: Anyone with a mild to moderate nasal hump, irregularity or deviation who does not desire an invasive surgical procedure is a candidate dorsum. The procedure improves the definition of the nose, and increases the height of.
- Lip Enhancement: Filler can be added to the lip to increase volume and enhance shape.
- Under Eye Treatment: Filler can be used to reduce the appearance of dark circles and fill under eye hollows.
- Chin & Jaw Enhancement: Fillers can be used for anyone with a mild to moderate protrusion, recession, irregularity or deviation who does not desire an invasive surgical procedure may be a candidate for an injectable alternative.
Automated micro-needling is an innovation in aesthetics for the treatment of the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and the skin’s texture, tone and color. The skin’s repair process results in improvement of the appearance of softer wrinkles. Eclipse MicroPen® is the most advanced medical-grade automated micro-needling device on the market.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma, it is used to stimulate healing and restoration using one’s own blood components. Blood is withdrawn by an RN, placed in a centrifuge, and the PRP is separated out and injected where stimulation and growth factors are needed.
What is PRP Facial
The PRP Facial consists of using the PRP and micro-needling pen to restore, repair and stimulate new collagen in the face. The growth factors in the PRP are important for new cell generation and cellular functions, such as creating new collagen and elastic fibers. The micro-needling injection sites allow the PRP to be placed deep in the skin and their granules are activated.